|Buy:||Please Contact Us|
|Colours:||Willow Green or Dusk Blue|
Pashley's timeless twin-tube Penny frame handbuilt frame coupled with modern componentry and you have the last word in practicality and style.
Equally at home on the open road as on city streets this modern classic provides a refreshing alternative to the ubiquitous mountain bike.
The Penny features the latest in hub gear technology from the legendary Sturmey Archer company. Using their five speed hub with a Thumbshifter gives a smooth easy shifting wide range of practical gears. The hub also features a hub brake giving you maintenance free, all weather stopping power.
Whilst others may cut corners on small details we insist on quality items throughout the range. Take for example the all-alloy pedals with inset non-slip rubber which provide a perfect platform for all types of shoe. Then there's the legendary Brooks saddle, as featured on all our Pashleys, say no more.
One size suits riders with inside leg measurement of 28 - 33" (71 - 84cm)
Also available in the complementary gents Parabike style
- Frame: Multi-tubed design frame
- Fork: brazed Cro-Moly
- Gears: Sturmey Archer XRD5 with twist-grip control
- Wheels: 26" x 1.75" reflective tyres with puncture protection, aluminium alloy rims
- Handlebar: Aluminium alloy 'All-rounder'
- Brakes: All-weather alloy hub brakes front and rear
- Pedals: Alloy with non-slip tread
- Saddle: Aged Tan colour Brooks natural leather on alloy micro-adjust seat pillar
- Features: painted to match mudguards and chainguard